Impact-resistant network PTZ camera featuring a 30x optical zoom f/1.4-4.6 lens, Full HD imaging, 1/3" CMOS sensor, continuous 360° panning, stunning low-light performance and extended weather-resistance.
- 30x zoom for exceptional detail and surveillance coverage
- Advanced subject tracking with continuous panning and Auto-Flip
- Stunning low-light imaging and fast, accurate auto focus
- Outdoor-ready with vandal and environmental protection, plus extreme low temperature operation
- Enhanced Digital Zoom extends camera's zoom capabilities while maximising image quality
- Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction and Area-Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) maintains video quality while reducing bandwidth usage
- On-board Video Content Analytics provide multiple virtual alarm detection functions
- Configure and view live streams on supported web browsers and mobile devices
- ONVIF® Profile S and Profile G compliant
Detaljnije pregledajte Canon VB-R12VE
30x zoom for long-range Full HD images
Easily perform complex tracking manoeuvres whilst monitoring and recording high-quality images in Full HD resolution using the powerful 30x zoom and 1/3" CMOS sensor. Continuous 360° panning at 450° per second and Auto-Flip lets operators keep subjects in view without changing their handling perspective, while intelligent auto-tracking makes attaining and tracking subjects virtually hands-free.
Superb low-light performance, even at full zoom
Canon's excellence in lens manufacturing means the f/1.4-4.6 30x optical zoom lens captures outstanding levels of detail even with full telephoto applied. The aspherical lens elements and High UD-distortion suppression help prevent chromatic aberration and deliver clear, high-resolution images from any distance. Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction dynamically controls noise levels to improve performance in low-light conditions.
Outdoor-ready with vandal and environmental protection
Ready for the outdoor environment, the VB-R12VE's IK10 vandal-resistant design and IP66-rated weather proofing mean it won't let you down. The camera meets NEMA250 Type 4X and IEC 60950-1/24 standards, allowing it to be installed near salt water and operate in temperatures as low as -50°C and up to 55°C.
Enhanced Digital Zoom gets you closer to what matters
Enhanced Digital Zoom improves image quality and extends the camera's zoom capabilities. Once the camera's optical zoom limit has been reached, Enhanced Digital Zoom substitutes images within low resolution streams with cropped images from higher resolutions, extending the camera'
Tehnički podaci proizvoda
Saznajte više o modelu Canon VB-R12VE, njegovim značajkama i mogućnostima.
Upravljanje kvalitetom slike i kontrola
Učinkovita mrežna obrada
Kvalitetno optičko uvećanje
Veće digitalno uvećanje
Full HD razlučivost
Poboljšana zaštita od vremenskih nepogoda
Auto Smart Shade Control
Podešavanje jednim klikom
Certificirana zaštita od vandalizma
Više opcija za napajanje
Napajanje putem Ethernet veze